Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday Memories....04*26*2009



I ended my Sunday by the beach watching the sun, a blazing orange ball in a pink-green-blue sky drop slowly below the horizon of frothy waves, my children playing in the surf, my good friends walking in together in the distance and learning about the wonder for loving and for me, the woman I love next to me looking out into our future.
Yesterday was perfect, every second, every minute...not that my days are not perfect, but for this one day, not one second was I not in a place of complete joy.
We went to church in the morning. The joy just flowed from me to be in a place where I was welcome to love and be loved by a G_D who believed in me as much as I believed in him. We sang our hearts out and I was transported to a place where for the first time in a very long time I was complete, I belonged and all was right with my world. The one I love beside me singing, my children in the audience.
I am a family again, I am family... all I have wanted was this. I have a place where I can breathe freely and be safe, and I missed that safety for long.
G_D please bless this miracle you have given me. Help my heart to protect it, and preserve it. Fill me every second with a constant knowledge and gratitude for the infinite beauty and preciousness of this gift.
Thank You so much for my own personal miracle day, and life.
dahlia

No comments: