Thursday, May 05, 2005

Songs of Sonya...


tears of blood Posted by Hello



I am numb
I sit here trying to feel and move...
I am numb
Wondering if this will ever end...
I am numb
World spinning past and out of control...
I am numb
Like a girl without a soul...
I AM NUMB!
- dahlia holmes-S 05/04/05


you wondered if i'd ever write about you...
well here it is.
you wondered if i ever cared about you...
there it is...
you wondered if i really loved you...
where is it...
you wondered if i just adored you...
near to me...
you wondered if i wanted you...
by my side...
you wondered if i'd be your bride...
where are you?...
you wondered "what the f-k is this?"
i call it love...
you wondered "baby mother of..."
you don't have to be...
you wondered "will she always stay?"
i am still here...
you wondered if i'd always care
but you never stop to see...
you wondered "will this ever end?"
just say when.
- dahlia holmes-S

i want to cry but the tears don't come
it's 6:57 AM and my world is done
i have a son to take care of
but my soul is dead
i have things to do
but inside my head

i am g o i n g c
r
a
z
y
all i feel is pain
my world is all hazy
and there is nothing but rain
i force my heart to beat
through the pain
i want my world to start
up
again.
-dahlia holmes-S 05/04/05 i think, but right now i am not sure.

No comments: